We are very excited to be hosting Adventure Rabbi’s Rosh Hashanah Retreat!
This page will help you select and pay for accommodations for the night.
Option 1: Camping Out (Free – no need to fill out the form below):
– Bring your own tent for sleeping out!
– Bathrooms are nearby.
Option 2: Men’s & Women’s Dorms ($20/pp):
Comfortable dorm spaces for adults (age 18+) with large attached bathrooms and showers sleep up to 16. Sheets, blankets, and towels are included.
Option 3: Private Rooms
Rooms are very limited. Don’t feel like camping out or sharing? Sign up for a private room and bathroom. All private rooms have attached private bathrooms and showers and include sheets, blankets, and towels. Prices listed are for the room, not per-person. Families may share rooms if they want.
– Queen Bed – Sleeps 2; $60 for the night for the room (not per person)
– Two Twin Bunk Beds – Sleeps 2-4; $60 for the night for the room (not per person)
– Four Twin Bunk Beds – Sleeps 5-8 ; $70 for the night for the room (not per person)
– Four Cot-Size Bunk Beds – Sleeps 5-8 ; $65 for the night for the room (not per person)
Cancellation prior to 9/1: 50% Refund
Cancellation after 8/31: No Refunds