Room reservations will open May 1, 2019. Please check back then.
We are very excited to be hosting Adventure Judaism’s Rosh Hashanah Retreat!
This page will help you select and pay for accommodations for the night.
Option 1: Camping Out (Free – no need to fill out the form below):
– Bring your own tent for sleeping out!
– Bathrooms are nearby.
Option 2: Men’s & Women’s Dorms ($22/pp):
Comfortable dorm spaces for adults (age 18+) with large attached bathrooms and showers. Twin-sized bunk beds. Sleeps up to 16. Sheets, blankets, and towels are included. Separate rooms by gender.
Option 3: “Indoor Camping” for Men and Women ($14/pp):
Comfortable indoor space for adults (age 18+) with nearby bathrooms and a short walk to the shower house. Cot-sized bunk beds. Sleeps up to 24. Sheets, blankets, and towels are included. Separate rooms by gender
Option 3: Private Rooms
Rooms are very limited. Don’t feel like camping out or sharing? Sign up for a private room and bathroom. All private rooms have attached private bathrooms and showers and include sheets, blankets, and towels. Prices listed are for the room, not per-person. Families may share rooms if they want. Note: The doors on the private rooms do not lock.
– Queen Bed – Sleeps 2; $75 for the night for the room (not per person)
– Two Twin Bunk Beds – Sleeps 2-4; $65 for the night for the room (not per person)
– Four Twin Bunk Beds – Sleeps 4-8 ; $80 for the night for the room (not per person)
– Four Cot-Size Bunk Beds – Sleeps 4-8 ; $75 for the night for the room (not per person)
Cancellation prior to 8/15: 50% Refund
Cancellation after 8/14: No Refunds