We are very excited to be hosting Adventure Judaism’s Rosh Hashanah Retreat!
This page will help you select and pay for accommodations for the night.
Option 1: Camping Out (Free – no need to fill out the form below):
– Bring your own tent for sleeping out!
– Bathrooms are nearby.
Option 2: Men’s & Women’s Dorms ($22/pp):
Comfortable dorm spaces for adults (age 18+) with large attached bathrooms and showers. Twin-sized bunk beds. Sleeps up to 16. Sheets, blankets, and towels are included. Separate rooms by gender.
Option 3: “Indoor Camping” for Men and Women ($14/pp):
Comfortable indoor space for adults (age 18+) with nearby bathrooms and a short walk to the shower house. Cot-sized bunk beds. Sleeps up to 24. Sheets, blankets, and towels are included. Separate rooms by gender
Option 3: Private Rooms
Rooms are very limited. Don’t feel like camping out or sharing? Sign up for a private room and bathroom. All private rooms have attached private bathrooms and showers and include sheets, blankets, and towels. Prices listed are for the room, not per-person. Families may share rooms if they want. Note: The doors on the private rooms do not lock.
– Queen Bed – Sleeps 2; $75 for the night for the room (not per person)
– Two Twin Bunk Beds – Sleeps 2-4; $65 for the night for the room (not per person)
– Four Twin Bunk Beds – Sleeps 4-8 ; $80 for the night for the room (not per person)
– Four Cot-Size Bunk Beds – Sleeps 4-8 ; $75 for the night for the room (not per person)
Cancellation prior to 8/15: 50% Refund
Cancellation after 8/14: No Refunds